Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So Life is Crazy ....

Hello!

So it's been awhile since I have written anything....

Life is Crazy! ... And because it is I am just going to write when I can.  Originally I thought I'd write every day and have a theme each day... I am now finding with how my current work schedule is, that is just not possible. 

My husband and I have been making life decisions these last few weeks and then I worked almost 50 hours last week. Ugh. Gross! 

Now that my husband is graduated we are working on switching roles. Where my husband works full time and I find a different job and work part time.  That way I can focus more on homemaking. Currently my husband does most of it since I work different hours every week. I am grateful he is so helpful, I'm just ready to take on my role. 

"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." -Titus 2:4-5 (emphasis mine)

Just the thought that this may be in the works almost brings me to tears. :-)

Anyway, the clothing fast is going well. It is actually much easier than I thought it would be. When you only have the choice to say no, you just do it. I am curious to see what it's like when the fast is over. 

Already I see a change though. I used to spend about an hour a day on Pinterest looking up outfit ideas (time wasting anyone?). And now it is a very rare occurrence. Small progress.... but progress is progress. 

For His Glory,
Emily 

P.S. Follow Me on Pinterest!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment